How change lamp shades, lamp shade support and bulb holder of PH80
In this case floor lamp, but table lamp also work in some steps.
1. Remove black-red top by just lifting up
2. Screw off the 3 nuts (metric wrench 10mm)
3. Remove upper shade fixture
To take off shades, bend carefully support leg to center.
4. Remove upper shade
5. Remove center shade
6. Remove complete shade fixture by pulling up the chrome tube. This step also works with all shades.
7. Remove lower shade (down). Now you need to drill out the two rivets (4mm metal drill)
8. Drill out the two rivets (4mm metal drill)
9. Remove the broken legBuy a new one
10. Mount new leg
11. Re-mount your lamp and enjoy
How the change the bulb holder of PH80
Legal notice: This instruction is for electrician only!
DO NOT FORGET TO PULL THE PLUG TO DISCONNECT THE LAMP FROM THE POWER!!!!!